Tuesday, March 16, 2010

39 weeks

These were all taken with my phone. . since our camera got stolen. (bad timing huh?) But heres a little look at our nursery, and the bedding I made.








39 weeks! Holy cow. It has gone WAY too fast. (no you didnt read wrong..) I am really going to miss being pregnant, and having this precious experience all to my self. I can honestly say its been the best thing thats ever happened to me and i wouldn't change anything about it. Except maybe that it last a wee bit longer. ..
That being said, I'm sooo excited to meet this little guy. :) I can't wait to share him with the people that i love. I can't wait to see the look on my Sweethearts face when they meet. I can;t wait to hold him and know that he was worth every.single.hardship. it took to get him here.
Funny how you can feel two totally seperate things at once. Must be the pregnancy hormones.

7 comments:

Michael and Karen Zaro said...

Aww Kiara you look absolutely stunning!!! And I simply just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the baby's nursery!! I wish I was that talented, nursery bedding are so expensive. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one when he gets here!!! :) Sending hugs and kisses your way!

Anne-Marie said...

The nursery is so precious! You know I love it & I want to steal your bedding.

I dreamt that your water broke the other night. It was so real & vivid. Maybe it's coming soon?? I can't wait to hear the news!!!! love you.

Jason and Bri said...

The nursery is so cute!!! I LOVE his bedding. Way to go Ki!!

Lara Neves said...

So wonderful. I love it all.

Now...did I hear that you had him? I'm not sure, but congrats if it's true! Can't wait for lots of pictures!

Rach said...

LOVE it!!! Congrats on everything!!!!

Rach said...

LOVE it!!! Congrats on everything!!!!

Grammy Pat said...

My guess is Ki must have posted this minutes before going into labor! Good timing and congrats!