Thursday, February 12, 2009

Im the Biggest LOSER!

We had the funnest Enrichement tonight! Bette-Sue from last seasons Biggest Loser, was the speaker. .For those of you who don't know who she is. . YOU are totally missing out! This show is my absolutle favorite. It inspires me. Cause if these people can work out for 8+ plus hours a day, than there is NO reason why I can't put in my half hour. But back to my night, Bette-Sue was one half of the pink team, and her other half, her daughter Ali, just so happened to BE the Biggest Loser! Amazing!




Bette-Sue was LOL funny, and down to earth at the exact same time. I could have watched/listened to her for another 24 hours straight. She shared her very personal experience and journey, and weaved the Gospel in at every turn. She was truly inspiring.


Let me introduce Tina. Love her. We met at a community Biggest Loser challange, which she won. . speaking of inspirations. I love women like her that work full time as moms and still take care of number one. I'll say it again: love her.

2 comments:

Che Butter said...

I didn't know she was a member...that's fantastic. They were my favorite!

Rach said...

Love your blog and congrats about adopting, I can't wait to hear your story.

I love your post making yourself as number one, I need help on that.